Since I tried out ppm3 on my Active Perl 5.6.1 Build 633, I am not able to
use ppm anymore. Everytime I start ppm I get a few dozend of this message:

Element 'IMPLEMENTATION' must contain a 'CODEBASE' element. at
C:/Perl/site/lib/PPM.pm line 1684.

Then I get the ppm prompt but neither query nor search return any content.
They just return with no output. Is there a fix for this?

Best regards,
Reiner.

Reiner Buehl                         Internet:
P.O. Box 100324                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
70747 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Germany