Hi All,

  I have a perl/cgi script that grabs user account attributes from the domain pdc and generates listboxes sorted by username, user full name, etc.   Since we have migrated to a new w2k active directory, it appears that the USER_FULL_NAME attribute in Win32::AdminMisc::UserGetMiscAttributes is not grabbing the separated First Name and Last Name fields for a newly generated user.   Domain accounts that were migrated to the new domain from NT4 still retain a value however.

  Since I happen to have no permissions to generate new users in the active directory, I guess my question is:  what function do I use to grab the first name, middle initial, and last name fields from the active directory, or is there a 'full name' field in the active directory that just isn't being set by those creating the accounts?

Thanks in advance   :)