Thomas,

Thanks for that but it seems to suffer from the same problem.  The Save As
button doesn't use the ExecWB function but calls execCommand(SaveAs...) on
the document in the browser.

I've tried adding an additional button that calls ExecWB(4, 3, filename)
but the javascript doesn't save, just like Perl.

Thanks,

Kev.

                      "Thomas Drugeon"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:

                      17/01/2003 12:33         Subject:  Re: Saving File from Internet
Explorer (OLE Variant)

This should help:

http://www.google.fr/search?q=cache:BNx6ecF6clcC:www.faqts.com/knowledge_bas

e/view.phtml/aid/11852+%22-%3EExecWB%22+save&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8

Regards,
Thomas