James S. Martin wrote:

I have a multi-level hash (about 4 hashes deep) and I want to keep the insertion order of the keys in which it was created. I've tried use Tie::IxHash but it doesn't seem to handle the keys in the sub-hashes. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
{[DuhSNIP]}

Sorry -- I don't know if that *will* help with the nesting, or if there's a better way. It has worked for me with replicating a nested data structure, but, the return order is always the same across nested levels(!)...

Anyway, maybe it'll get you rolling in the right direction, if no solution...

--Mike Higgins