On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:19:30 -0700, Rajkumar Malli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>At 09:15 PM 3/31/2004, Jan Dubois wrote:
>>On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:43:48 -0800, Rajkumar Malli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I have a ATL COM server which supports two connection point
>>>interfaces IAsiaCommonEvent and IAsiaTestEvent along which
>>>it can fire COM events . Now, I can get events from either of
>>>these  connection points, one at a time. Is it possible to get
>>>events from both? The WithEvents call on one interface seems
>>>to overwrite the WithEvents call on the other interface.
>>
>>Yes, Win32::OLE only supports one connection point per object.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>-Jan
>
>Is this not a limitation?

I guess so.  You are the first to come across it, so it doesn't seem that
many people care.

>Are there plans to fix this?

Not really.  I'm not sure if providing multiple connection points is even
compatible with OLE Automation.  I think they may not be available to
VBScript and JScript programs either.

Cheers,
-Jan