Matt Harp wrote:

> Thanks Mike!
>
> I had tried single quotes but didn't think to try double quotes.
>
> I should probably be banned from this mailing list for such stupidity.
>
> but Ok, I'll push my luck... Any hints on how to make this a script
> that'll let me pass *.*?
>
> I seem to remember a reference to a way to tell it to work on multiple
> files from the cmd-line but can't seem to find the forum post any
> longer.
>
> Something like -file (name=*.*)? Or something...

Just noticed a module that may help - it seems to work.

Win32-Autoglob                  [1.01   ] expand globs in @ARGV when the shell
                                          doesn't

Otherwise you can use glob, File::Glob or File::DOS::Glob to handle the *.txt

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]