On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Lyle Kopnicky wrote:
> Nope, it still doesn't work on NT 4.0 TSE. I still get:
>
>     perl.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point
>     GlobalMemoryStatusEx could not be located in the dynamic link
>     library KERNEL32.dll.
>
> As most of our customers' servers are NT 4.0 TSE, we are out of luck
> if we can't get this to work. Any idea why we're getting that error?

GlobalMemoryStatusEx() is only available on Windows 2000, XP and 2003,
so Win32::AdminMisc is no longer compatible with Windows NT.

You will have to get the source for the module, remove the functions
that call GlobalMemoryStatusEx() and then compile it yourself. Of course
it is possible that it may be using other Windows APIs now that are not
supported on Windows NT either.

Cheers,
-Jan