At 09:32 PM 6/20/05 -0700, $Bill Luebkert wrote:
>Can't do what well ?  Do you expect us to delve through our trash
>folders looking for the post you are responding to ?  Leave enough
>context so we know what you're talking about.

The post was the nearest in time to this post.  I think the context was
obvious and I don't like restating obvious things.  Sorry if it wasn't
obvious to u.

>You can easily do this with Perl core modules and in most cases,
>it would be just as fast.  This is just a simple recursive readdir
>problem and if that's to tough for you to code, File::Find will
>do it for you.

Like I said, modules.  But for a "just get this to work" problem, the low
hanging fruit will suffice.  It's not like it's my job.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede males"

00000100