Jan Wrote:

Did you do a clean install of 815 or did you install on top of an
existing install?  I've seen at least one report that the HTML
doesn't display correctly if you installed on top of 813.

I have uninstalled build 811 and build 815. Then I reinstalled build
815.  The problems persist.  I am wondering if one of the recent
Microsoft patches may be the root cause.

If your XP client has build 815 and is fully patched, could you click a
dozen or so links from top to bottom of the left pane in the Perl docs?
Can anyone else reproduce this behavior?