----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Dubois" <j...@activestate.com>
To: <activep...@listserv.activestate.com>;
<perl-win32-users@listserv.ActiveState.com>; <mac...@perl.org>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 9:17 AM
Subject: ActiveState announces ActivePerl 5.10.1 build 1006

> ActiveState is pleased to announce ActivePerl 5.10.1 build 1006,
> a complete, ready-to-install Perl distribution for Windows, Mac OS X,
> Linux, Solaris, and AIX.

There's apparently a (presumably) minor bug with the Windows x64 build (msi
package only) that came to light in the perlmonks thread
http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=791470 .

It's reported there that the 'perl -V' output begins with "Summary of my
perl5 (revision 5 version 10 subversion 0) ...." which is the wrong
subversion number.
I installed from the zip package, and it correctly states the subversion
number as '1'.

Not sure what's going on there ... rather strange.

Cheers,
Rob