My work system was recently "upgraded" to Windows 7 and ActivePerl 5.14.2 - I
had been using v5.8 + PDK v6 for years.  Unfortunately, the old 32-bit PDK
doesn't work with my company-provided install of 5.14.2.  In addition, the
Devel::ptkdb module is not available for 5.14.

I've been using the regular command-line debugger, but I would love to find
another GUI debugger.

Suggestions?

Thanks

Dan
--
  * Dan Rawson             * ASML                          \_____/    *

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended