Hi all,
This Thursday I moved to Strakonice at last so I wanted you to know
what is the current situation. I got a position of an assistant of a
personal records manager (hope the translation is OK). So far it
seems everything will be OK. The computer is a terrible crap, of
course not connected to anything but power, but I should be able to
leave the barracks every day (just like you leave from your job) and
that on all weekends I shell be free and go to Prague. So I believe I
will be more accessible than before. Even though my weekends now
belong to Jitka - hope she'll let me see my computer now and then.
If I'll be good boy ;-)

See you all, Jenda

== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.McCann.cz ==
            FUCK THE ARMY!
                       Myself

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]