"Hogue, Jon" wrote:

> I bet the screen saver and background images are simply registry values. If
> I were trying to do a similar task, I would search Microsoft's web page to
> find out what registry setting is used to set these things, and then get a
> registry module from www.cpan.org to set the registry key.

Win32::Registry (included with the ActiveState distribution) should be
able to handle this once you know what needs to be set.

Ian

--
99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code.
Fix one bug, compile again, 100 little bugs in the code.

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]