Is anyone else getting truncated digests on this list ? I sometimes get the full
thing, but most of the time, the email is truncated to about 15-20k in size.. the
index shows there shoudl be 53 messages, but today it got cut off part way through
the 15th one.

Perl-Win32-Users Mailing List digest wrote:

> Perl-Win32-Users Mailing List Digest for Wednesday, May 24, 2000.
>
> 1. AW: Perl2exe
> 2. RE: How to modify the Screen Saver setting with PERL?
> 3. Re: character string length
> 4. Re: How to find the element no. of Grep match?
> 5. RE: character string length
> 6. RE: How to modify the Screen Saver setting with PERL?
> 7. Re: perl-ldap available as PPM [Was: Re: PerLDAP problems]
> 8. Re: STDIN and STDOUT
> 9. @_ =~ s/x/y/g?
> 10. Re: STDIN and STDOUT
> 11. Re: @_ =~ s/x/y/g?
> 12. Re: @_ =~ s/x/y/g?
> 13. FW: How to modify the Screen Saver setting with PERL?
> 14. Re: @_ =~ s/x/y/g?
> 15. Win32::OLE question

<snip>

--

Ian Batterbee
Senior Network/Comms Technician

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]