From: Eric Hains [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 12:22 PM
To: Perl-Win32-Users Mailing List
Subject: Getting a process ID

Hi all,

Before I re-invent the wheel, I am looking for a Perl script/module that
would be able to give me the process ID of a particular process for
which I only know the name.  I actually need this to work on but IRIX
and Windows NT (4.0/2000).

Can anyone help find this or provide any suggestion on how to do it?

Thanks,
Eric

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]