Anthony George wrote:

> Anyone have any suggestions for code check in/check out utils?  Looking
> for something for perl only, that will keep track of changes to code,
> auto-increment a var($appVersion) within the code if it differs from the
> last known base, keep track of associated files...
> Also able to grab code from drive/http/ftp...
> I'm getting to the point where I really need something like
> this(multiple projects and not enough documentation), and bordering on
> writing my own....

Have you looked into CVS?  I believe Cyclic (www.cyclic.com) offers both
graphical and command-line interfaces.

HTH,
Ian

--
99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code.
Fix one bug, compile again, 100 little bugs in the code.

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]