First step use http://search.cpan.org to find it.

Searching for the module ftp  returns 20 modules.  If you search for
Net::ftp (module names are case sensitive, while search.cpan.org is not) it
returns 6 modules and they are all listed under the libnet-1.0703
distribution.  The distribution is important because that is where you
actually get it.

Second step, presuming you are using ActiveState, you will now use 'ppm' to
install 'libnet'.  So read up on ppm and then ask (someone besides me since
I don't use ppm) if ppm doesn't seem to work.

> Behalf Of Bas Janssen
>
> ( I'm new to Perl so... )
>
> I try to use Net::FTP.
> But the file ftp.pm  isn't there ( perl\lib\net ).
> What do I have to do to use a ftp client in my Perl scripts ?
>
> Thanks !
>
> Bas Janssen
> Holland

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]