From: Matt Bazan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: unable to access remote registries in perl script across
network

Hey all,
        I've got a perl cgi script on one of our internal web servers
(W2K3 running IIS 6) that, among other things, connects to the
registries of assorted workstations.  Script works fine when run locally
on the webserver.
        When I attempt to run the script from my workstation the remote
registry access fails.  Permissions on script are setup such that my
domain account and local admin group on web server have full rights.
I've been unable to figure out what may be the cause of this permission
problem.  Ideas?  Thanks,

  Matt