[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> You need to check the path to Perl used by IIS vs commandline.
> Also try printing out @INC from IIS and the commandline and compare.
> There may also be a permissions problem (I don't know IIS - I use Apache).

Your response was stripped off because you failed to remove my .sig and
put your response after the '-- ' causing it to be considered as part
of the .sig.  In the future, remove the prior .sig from the '-- ' on
down.

Manually pasting in your reply:

> The path to Perl used by IIS and commandline are same:

> commandline:
> C:/Perl/lib
> C:/Perl/site/lib
> .

> IIS:
> C:/Perl/lib
> C:/Perl/site/lib
> .

> I don't understand where is the mistake!!!???

That's not the path, that's the @INC.  The path to the binary
would look more like 'C:/Perl/bin/perl.exe'.  What does IIS
have the path as vs commandline ?

Try dumping $ENV{PATH} in the script.  Also try these two pieces
of code to make sure of things (run under IIS and commandline) :

# to find the path to Perl binary

print "$^X\n";

# and to find the path to the script you are executing:

use FindBin qw($RealScript $RealDir);
print "$::RealDir/$::RealScript\n";

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles    Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]