I am trying to create IIS Virtual Directory on a W2K Adavanced Server
running IIS 5.0 using AS Perl 5.8+

I searched various ActiveState mailing list and came across posts
referring to MetaBaseConfig.pm. I am wordering if someone can point me
to where this module is located. I couldn't find it on my AS Perl
install directory. Googling on "MetaBaseConfig" also did not get me to
the source of this module. If you know where to download it from,
please let me know.

I am looking for samples for creating/managing virtual directories on
default website IIS://localhost/W3SVC/1/Root. I have the code in VB
Script. I'd like to do it in perl :)

Thanks in advance..
KHS