> I don't understand how environment variables and @INC play
> together on Win32. I have an IIS server (5.0 I believ), with
> a system environment variable
>
>       PERL5LIB=c:/agdata/libperl
>
> Given a simple CGI script, run under IIS:
>
> print <<HTML;
> content-type: text/plain
>
> PERL5LIB=$ENV{PERL5LIB}
> HTML
> print "inc=$_\n" for @INC
> __END__
>
> I get the following output:
> PERL5LIB=C:/agdata/libperl
> inc=C:/Perl/lib
> inc=C:/Perl/site/lib

I don't think this is an IIS thing..  I don't have a PERL5LIB
Environment Variable defined on my system at all. (ActivePerl 5.8.6
Build 811)

However, you should be able to push the path to @INC from your script (I
think it needs to be in a BEGIN block, but I'm not sure).  I've never
really found a need to include a path that is not in the normal Win32
paths since everything I do is via PPM (and it throws the module in the
lib or site\lib folders -- PPM makes for easy installs and versioning)
-- with the exception of Mail-SpamAssassin, and it installs to the
site\lib folder as well.  Good Luck.

Steven