From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wilkinson, Stephen E
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:20 PM
To: perl-win32-web@listserv.ActiveState.com
Subject: Proxy Logger / Automating Web File Download

I am trying to automate downloading a file from a web site.  I am using Proxomitron to log the messages sent to/from the proxy server.  I remember using a tool a while(couple of years) back, very similar to proxomitron, that would not only log the traffic, but also generate the Perl commands to simulate this traffic.  Ring a bell on anyone?  Any suggestions for the best way for me to figure out how to do this?  The site uses SSL.