Ben Eagle wrote:
> I made a PDF using PDF::API2, it works fine I put all the text where
> they should be and in acrobat 7 and below works fine, but in acrobat 8
> all the text gets pushed to the right.
>

> This is a real big problem for my client, and I am not sure how it can
> be fixed

Hi,

seeing that no-one has answered in 4 days, I guess it's safe to assume
that none of the readers of this list have the answer. The next step,
then, would be to post the question to a venue with a larger readership,
or something more specific.

Your best bet would be to a) open a ticket on the PDF::API2 bug queue on
rt.cpan.org (include a small example that shows the problem), or b) ask
the question on Perlmonks.

Regards,
David