fREW wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am having some pretty major performance issues on a certain page of
> mine.  Our site is driven by perl, IIS6, and MS SQL Server.  Does
> anyone have any good tips or tools on finding out what is causing the
> issue, like a profiler that will work on IIS?

You could start by timing the script and seeing how long it takes.

I would first open a log file and then add the log file's FH to the
prints below or do something similar:

our ($pt0, $timeit); BEGIN { $timeit = 0; } # time the script
BEGIN { if ($timeit) { print scalar (localtime), "\n";
  $pt0 = Win32::GetTickCount (); } }
END { if ($timeit) { print scalar (localtime);
  printf " - %.3f seconds\n", (Win32::GetTickCount () - $pt0) / 1000; } }

If the script isn't taking excessive time, then you'll need to look
at your server docs for help.  If the script is taking a lot of time,
you could look at some of the debug profiling modules that are available
with Perl (eg: Devel::DProf).