Hi guys,

 It looks like both these environment below get the
 domain/userid when I run it a server running IIS  that
 our IT department maintains.
 But I cannot get a domain/userid when serving from my 2
 servers (one running IIS  and the other running
 Apache).

 So I think I need to do some configuration in IIS/Apache to
 get this work.
 Any idea???

  use CGI qw(:standard);
  $USERNAME = CGI::user_name();    # returns domain/userid)

 or
  use CGI qw(:standard);
 $USERNAME = $ENV{'REMOTE_USER'};  # returns domain/userid)