If you get an email with an attachment like .PIF, .SCR or .EXE
from my or anyone else, it may be the MTX virus.

If you have any of these files in your windows dir:
        win32.dll mtx_.exe ie_pack.exe
or in system dir under that:
        wsock32.mtx
don't reboot your computer.  Get some virus scanning help
and fix it before it gets worse.  The win32.dll by itself may be ok.

I got an email from UK (virus originated in Germany I believe) that had a
virus in it and foolishly dicked around with it and managed to infect my
computer.

More info here and at the usual virus sites:

        http://www.skidmore.edu/help/virus/mtx.html

I'm still trying to get rid of it, it's pesky.
--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert   ICQ=14439852
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles   http://www.wgn.net/~dbe/