Erland Sommarskog ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) writes:
> Provided, that is, that a C<use> is the right way to use a module in a
> threaded script. So that is my first question: is the script below
> good enough, or should I do better?

One thing is for sure, I could do a better research before I post.
When I changed the call to CoInitlizeEx, so that I pass COINIT_MULTITHREADED
instead of COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED I could use C<use>. I will have
to admit that I'm not sure that my module lives up the requirement
for a multi-threaded DLL, but at least the test script I posted did not
bail out when I ran it.

--
Erland Sommarskog, Stockholm, [EMAIL PROTECTED]