On Aug 12, Reinhard Pagitsch said:

I want to make my Win32 XS module ready for more than two languages. At this time it supports german and english. To switch between these two languages I use a function to get the language ID from the system and then I use the correct string from a structure. But if I want to add more languages (french, hungarian, taiwan, arabic, ... ) than I think to use a structure would be a bad idea, isn't it?
What would be the best way to do this?

Creating include files with defines for each language? But how do I load the correct one an runtime? Or have I to use language dll's which are loaded at runtime? But how can I create and load this?

Perhaps you could ask for the language of choice in the process of 'make', and then s/#include LANGUAGE STUB/#include "$file.h"/ in your XS file?

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service