Have you gotten XML::LibXSLT to work on Windows, and if so, then how?

I have installed ActiveState Perl version 5.8.4 build 810 on my Windows computer. It resides in c:\Perl. I configured ppm to point to an additional repository at http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ where I found XML::LibXML ppm files.

I got XML::LibXML to work just fine, but XML::LibXSLT fails like this:

  Can't load 'C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/XML/LibXSLT/LibXSLT.dll' for
  module XML::LibXSLT: load_file:The specified procedure could
  not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230. at
  C:\xml\bin\xsltproc.pl line 16

  Compilation failed in require at C:\xml\bin\xsltproc.pl line 16.
  BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\xml\bin\xsltproc.pl line 16.

Windows also spits this out in a dialog box:

  The procedure entry point xmlDictCreateSub could not be
  located in the dynamci link library libxml2.dll

Do y'all have any hints on how I can resolve this problem?

--
Eric Lease Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame

(574) 631-8604