On Dec 5, 2005, at 2:40 AM, bargioni wrote:
If you have some tricks, please let me know.

Apart from following the examples in the documentation I don't know of any tricks :-) Seriously though I'm about to release a new MARC::Charset that uses the LoC XML mapping table, and a simplified interface which amounts to:

        use MARC::Charset 'marc8_to_utf8';
        print marc8_to_utf8($marc8);

I'm also thinking of adding a function for converting a MARC::Record object if that's useful. That being said, if yaz-marcdump does what you need great! Right tool for the job and all.

//Ed