Frédéric-

I can't really comment on the namespace issue, but I do appreciate the fact
that this was written as a Moose module. That makes it much more traditionally
OO friendly, extensible, and if required, secure. When I used Marc::Record more
extensively, it was a favorite. I've worked on several projects where I took
advantage of Moose, and wrote classes using it, and it's a very nice tool.
It'll be good to have a Marc module in the Moose architecture. Others would
probably appreciate that as well, so if the namespace could somehow incorporate
it given everyone's suggestions, that would make it easier for people to
identify.

Rob Fox