The three (Perl) modules described below look pretty cool, as well as "kewl" --
an interface to read/write MODS, an interface to interact with Fedora Commons,
an interface to convert data from one thing to another. I can see how these can
be useful tools in some of my work. Thank you. --Eric Lease Morgan