Change 11273 by jhi@alpha on 2001/07/11 03:53:28
Tweak until Pod::Parser gets updated.
Affected files ...
... //depot/perl/t/pod/special_seqs.xr#6 edit
Differences ...
==== //depot/perl/t/pod/special_seqs.xr#6 (text) ====
Index: perl/t/pod/special_seqs.xr
--- perl/t/pod/special_seqs.xr.~1~ Tue Jul 10 22:00:05 2001
+++ perl/t/pod/special_seqs.xr Tue Jul 10 22:00:05 2001
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
- This is a test to see if I can do not only `$self' and `method()', but
+ This is a test to see if I can do not only $self and `method()', but
also `$self->method()' and `$self->{FIELDNAME}' and `$Foo <=> $Bar'
without resorting to escape sequences. If I want to refer to the
right-shift operator I can do something like `$x >> 3' or even `$y >>
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@
Dont forget `$self->method()->{FIELDNAME} = {FOO=>BAR}'.
- And make sure that `0' works too!
+ And make sure that 0 works too!
Now, if I use << or >> as my delimiters, then I have to use whitespace.
So things like `<$self-'method()>> and `<$self-'{FIELDNAME}>> wont end
End of Patch.