Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
:I was wondering why perlapi.pod doesn't indicate when a certain API was
:added.

I can see that this information would be useful, but it does raise some
logistical problems since it implies that when something is backported
to a maintenance release the modified API availability history needs to
be forward-ported to bleadperl each time.

It might be more practical, at least for now, for someone to start
compiling the information into a separate document (independent of the
core); if the blamelogs can help to automate some of that effort even
better.

Hugo