[I only see replies to vmsperl@perl.org

Michael G Schwern wrote:
On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 04:45:46PM -0500, John E. Malmberg wrote:

Do these guys charge for upgrades or something?

For commercial use: yes. There is a developer's partner's program where you pay one fee and get a suite of product licenses and media. Otherwise it requires either a support contract with right ot upgrade, or purchasing a single right to upgrade license + media.

Contact your HP sales person for more details.

I was wondering if I could just tell MMS users "upgrade already!" but not if they have to purchase it. :(

MMK is free.

-John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Opinion Only