On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 07:30:17PM +0100, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
>Brendan O'Dea wrote:
>> Attached are the patches to Debian's 5.8.4 package not currently covered
>> by my latest rsync of perl-5.8.x.  The patches have been re-worked to
>> apply cleanly to that branch, but all should be applicable to
>> perl-current as well.

>06_fix_perl_synopsis
>    I think I still don't agree.

Sorry, just dumped anything which wasn't covered in maint, forgot that
you'd bounced this previously, I've made a note not to resubmit.

>10_fix_file_path
>    I'll look at it separately.

OK.  As noted while this should be fine for POSIX systems, there are
special cases in the original code for $Is_MacOS (related to / vs :
path seperators) and for $Is_VMS (deleting file revisions and some .dir
suffix weirdness) which aren't handled by the rewrite.

Since I have have neither experience with, or access to either of these
platforms I was kind of hoping that some kind, interested soul would
step forward to assist.

>15_fix_verbatim_pod_dash
>    Technically this should go in the podlators,
>    http://search.cpan.org/dist/podlators/ , and I'm just
>    noticing that they aren't up to date in blead.

OK, will send this one to the module maintainer directly.

--bod