# New Ticket Created by  "brian d foy"
# Please include the string:  [perl #130460]

indir is in S16 but not documented elsewhere, but it's a really cool
feature that I think many people will find useful. It's certainly much
more convenient

    indir '/Users/brian', {
        put "Directory is $*CWD";
        }

    indir '/etc', {
        put "Directory is $*CWD";
        }

The second one fails with

    Failed to change the working directory to '/etc': did not pass 'd r w' test

I don't know why it insists that the directory be writable, expecially
when chdir itself is not as strict. I often change to a directory where
I want to merely read files, so I'd like to see the test relaxed.

And, since its undocumented, nobody else knows that it does this currently. :)