On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 03:03:29 -0800, sml...@gmail.com wrote:
> Okay, I get it, I shouldn't have tried to be cute in how I phrased
> that.

Right, it's a bit weird to base your argument on a fictional survey with
results you made up :)

> But do you really think I'm wrong in considering each of the four
> behaviors listed at the top as something that a reasonable Perl 6 user
> might expect a routine called `flatmap` to do

In a way, yeah. deepmap doesn't do a combination of .deep and .map called in a
particular order. I'd expect .flatmap to do something that *can't* be
replicated by putting a dot in its name to make two other method calls. But it
does, so IMO .flatmap is kinda useless.