Hi Will,

I reinstalled without rakudobrew. It helped. I will probably never know what I did wrong with rakudobrew (possible traces of an older install).

thanks,

Theo

Will Coleda schreef op 2017-02-28 14:37:
FYI, rakudobrew is not recommend for users.

You could try "rakudobrew rehash", though I'm not sure if that will
help in this case.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Theo van den Heuvel