On 26 May 2017 at 07:04, Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would someone update the README that comes with Rakudo Star with this
> information, please?

I don't see any point since I think he is basically saying it's not
worth trying to compile in parallel -- the bits which compile slowly
can't be compiled in parallel and the only bit which can be compiled
in parallel is fast anyway.  So little win.  Most people will probably
only compile rarely anyway and only one backend at once.

Again I don't think it's worth confusing people about this in Star
especially since it's aimed at the average user.

Parallelism does help with the test runs however.