On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:26:43 -0700, molecules wrote:
> This doesn't seem to be a problem with Rakudo 2017.04, so was probably
> fixed by Zoffix's I/O work (see
> http://blogs.perl.org/users/zoffix_znet/2017/04/perl-6-io-tpf-grant-
> monthly-report-april-2017.html). Thanks!
>
> I think that the only thing lacking is a good regression test in
> roast. I could easily write a Unix-specific test, but I think we want
> something more general.

What was "fixed" is chdir by default only does the `.d` test now (it used to do
`.r` test too).
If that's what was needed, then there's a hole battery[^1] of tests covering
this behaviour.

But I suspect the old behaviour is still there when doing `chdir :d, :r, 'some
dir'`, so it does the `.r` too.
THAT should respect group privileges, right?

[1]
https://github.com/perl6/roast/blob/9b51341b6c77bfe6f0ce045431942eadc4301d78/S32-io/chdir.t#L61-L140