Rakudo itself probably does compile on Windows 32-bit (or least it did
last time I tried it).

But here is no Rakudo Star 32 bit MSI due to problems with modules not
working -- I think linenoise failed to compile last time I tried it
(and I believe it only works under GCC not MSVC on 64 bit).

I'm afraid there  is a lot of bitrot with modules not working under
Windows I'm afraid in general (both 64 bit and 32 bit).

We really need a volunteer Windows programmer to take a look at things
since most of us run under various UNIX type OSes regularly rather
than Windows.

--
4096R/EA75174B Steve Mynott <steve.myn...@gmail.com>