Not really, unless you're just adding the binary and libraries to the stick
and calling it from there instead of /usr/bin.

If you want something that can run on it's own, I'd recommend using a
Raspberry Pi Zero and 'converting' that to a USB stick.

You'll have full linux-y goodness and be able to turn on 'gadget mode' so
it can behave like a USB drive or any other HID device.

>From that point, you can have any arbitrary scripts -perl 6 or otherwise -
that can run however you want.