@Aleks-Daniel Jakimenko-Aleksejev
How can I reproduce this issue? What code did you use?

Well,

1) Install a mongod server and start it up. Its address  might be 127.0.0.1:27017 which is the default for mongod servers. Servers can be downloaded using

$ curl -O https://fastdl.mongodb.org/linux/mongodb-linux-x86_64-3.2.9.tgz

When unpacked, you can find the server in the bin directory.

2) Install MongoDB. it depends on a host of modules.

3) Install the Library project from github; https://github.com/MARTIMM/Library

4) Setup a config file in $HOME/.library/config.toml

database = "Library"
uri = "mongodb://127.0.0.1:27017"
[collection]
meta-config = "Metaconfig"
meta-data = "Metadata"

5) Run the program (take a directory which is not of value for you to be sure! like /tmp)

$ store-file-metadata.pl6 fs -et -r <directory tree to process>

If the directory is sufficiently large/deep, the program will crash.

I can imagine that this will take too much to do, thanks anyway if you try.

Marcel