they are binary installers. Thanks again!

From:  "Aleks-Daniel Jakimenko-Aleksejev via RT";<perl6-bugs-follo...@perl.org>;
Send time: Saturday, Nov 11, 2017 5:24 AM
To: "foehn"<fo...@foxmail.com>;

Subject:  [perl #132426] binary checksum

Hello! Thanks for the report.

Are you referring to rakudo releases or rakudo star releases? Both don't come
with checksums, but rakudo releases *are* digitally signed.

Compare:
* https://rakudo.perl6.org/downloads/rakudo/
* https://rakudo.perl6.org/downloads/star/

So do we need checksums for both? Or are you OK with just a signature? In which
case, maybe rakudo star releases should be signed?