# New Ticket Created by  Curt Tilmes
# Please include the string:  [perl #132592]

Under these exact circumstances, I reliably get an error.  (Including the
inclusion of the un-neccesary module.  If I change anything, it works fine.)

~/testing$ perl6 -v
This is Rakudo Star version 2017.10 built on MoarVM version 2017.10
implementing Perl 6.c.

~/testing$ cat Testit.pm6
class AnotherTestClass
{
    has Str @.something;
}

~/testing$ cat Testmod.pm6
class MyTestClass
{
    has Array[Str] $.list;
}

~/testing$ cat testit.p6
use Testit;
use Testmod;

MyTestClass.new(list => Array[Str].new('this'));

~/testing$ perl6 -I . testit.p6
Type check failed in assignment to $!list; expected Array[Str] but got
Array[Str].new("this")
  in submethod BUILDALL at /home/ctilmes/testing/Testmod.pm6 (Testmod) line
1
  in block <unit> at testit.p6 line 4