Hi,

I'm trying to use perl6-debug-m for doing Regex and Grammar Debugging.

When I use Rakudo version 2016.10 , it's works fine. I get the behaviour which
is described at https://perl6advent.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/a-perl-6-debugger/
in section "Regex and Grammar Debugging". I can easily see how the
regex/grammar expressions are evaluated. This is a great help.

When I use with Rakudo version 2017.07 (I also tried with Rakudo version
2018.01), it doesn't work as expected. The perl6 debugger doesn't show anything
about the regex/grammar evaluation.

I use the same perl6 program for testing. The only difference I see is the
perl6 version.

Trace in Rakudo version 2017.07 (not working as I expect)

Trace in Rakudo version 2016.10 (working as I expect)

Do you have any explanation ? Is it a bug or I miss something ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Regards,
Jean-Pierre