El mié., 26 sept. 2018 a las 23:31, Laurent Rosenfeld via perl6-users (<
perl6-us...@perl.org>) escribió:

> You can set a limit to the number of items (words) you want to retrieve:
> you will get only the first $limit words.
>
> If you don't supply any limit, Inf can be thought as the default value for
> the number of items, i.e. there is no limit and the routine will return as
> many words as it can from the source input.

And this is one of the things I love Perl 6 for, its consistency. Infinity
is literally no limit. Using it meaning "no limit" is genius. Not "0 in
this case means no limit" or "-1 means no limit" or "this constant meaning
unavailable" or whatever. Infinity has no limit, we use them as a parameter
to imply that argument has no limit.

Cheers

JJ