Can you please tell me what Perl / Perl 6 plugins are enabled in your Atom
environment (i.e. ~/.atom/packages)? I previously had some problems when
debugging my Atom plugins while language-perl was enabled. It has a
built-in perl6 grammar which conflicts with our language-perl6 atom plugin.

Regards,
Ahmad