Hi,

whenever I want to have fun, and I need to parse a non-trivial file format,
dealing with the output of special purpose software performing analysis on
experimental data, I choose Perl 6 due to the fact that composability makes
grammars very readable and logical-looking. On the other end, I still often
pick Perl 5 for the same reason.